Your new company
RNW Group are a growing Facilities Maintenance company who have extensive experience in delivering maintenance services. Working with clients in multiple sectors such as Retail, Healthcare and the Food and beverage industries, we have a wide scope of offerings. We are looking for an experienced Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator.
Your new duties
- Log jobs for customers received via telephone, email or their bespoke portal (issued by RNW SS) onto our AiMS system and dispatch to the relevant supply chain partner in line with financial budgets
- Client Management: Keeping your clients up to date with progress reports until completion of works
- Manage client mailboxes ensuring responses are met within SLA
- Supply Chain Management: Monitor and manage open jobs to ensure completion within SLA
- Provide tier 1 IT AiMS technical support to clients and supply chain partners
- To complete satisfaction audits with clients
- Contribute to the 1 in 4 out of hours working
What you’ll need to succeed
- Detail Conscious – ensuring the integrity of all the information that you come into contact with is clear and communicated effectively and efficiently meeting our transparency values.
- Organised – planning and executing your assigned tasks on a daily basis in line with the appropriate deadlines.
- Proactive – anticipating the requirements of the customer, understanding the priorities and working together to achieve the shared goals. (and celebrating together when you do!)
- Quality conscious – ‘That’ll do’ is never acceptable, the face you portray to our customers and partners will always be professional and of the highest standard. You will be proud of the work you do.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working on a maintenance or facilities helpdesk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT Skills, Including: Excel, Outlook and Word
- Smart, Presentable and Professional
- A great working environment in a newly refurbished, modern office
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression, including training
- Company laptop and accessories
- Contributory pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Car parking
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Hours Required: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 /year
Out of Hours working required via rota with potential earnings of £6K /year