We are looking to expand our Projects team with a Project Manager who is experienced in Plumbing and Drainage. The role will specifically involve attending client sites to survey remedial repairs or new works which are aligned with our larger projects. You will then utilise our estimating software to produce specification and quotations to issue to the client. Additionally, you will be responsible for planning, executing and managing active projects.
RNW Group are a Facilities Maintenance company who have extensive experience in delivering and managing maintenance services. Working with clients in multiple sectors such as Retail, Healthcare and the Food and beverage industries, we have a wide scope of offerings.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will need to have; previous experience as a plumbing technician, recent experience in the Facilities Maintenance industry, particularly Food & Beverage premises, excellent customer service skills, writing skills and be computer literate. The role will also require, but is not limited to:
- Detail Conscious – ensuring the integrity of all the information that you come into contact with is clear and communicated effectively and efficiently meeting our transparency values.
- Organised – planning and executing your assigned tasks on a daily basis in line with the appropriate deadlines.
- Proactive – anticipating the requirements of the customer, understanding the priorities and working together to achieve the shared goals. (and celebrating together when you do!)
- Quality conscious – ‘That’ll do’ is never acceptable, the face you portray to our customers and partners will always be professional and of the highest standard. You will be proud of the work you do.
Your new duties
- To utilise information and photos issued by on site technicians to produce and issue quotations for remedial works to your dedicated client
- Attend client sites in London, Home Counties and the South East region to survey required work and their environments in order to produce specifications and quotations to the client for approval
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to obtain material and plant costs ensuring value in products offered
- Weekly meetings with the Senior Project Manager will be required in order to plan your dedicated labour to execute on-going and up-coming projects
- Monitoring of costs and progress of live projects daily, ensuring the client and operational teams are updated.
In return we offer:
- A great working environment in a newly refurbished, modern office
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression, including training
- Company mobile phone
- Company Tablet
- Company Vehicle (Upon successful probation)
- Contributory pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Car parking
- 28 days’ holiday including bank holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Hours Required: Monday – Friday 07:00 – 17:00
Location: Basildon, Essex