Commercial Gas Manager
We are seeking an experienced, Commercial Gas Manager to join our Service Delivery team. RNW Group are a growing Facilities Maintenance company who have extensive experience in delivering maintenance services. Working with clients in multiple sectors such as Retail, Healthcare and the Food and beverage industries, we have a wide scope of offerings.
Your new duties
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are planned, managed and delivered to the highest standards of safety, compliance, customer excellence and commercial control.
- Monitor and update policies and procedures within the gas department
- Management of all Commercial gas works and control of all resources to complete the works satisfying the requirements of the design, legislative (e.g. CDM), regulatory technical standards, policies and procedures.
- Surveying, organising, planning and liaising of all works, Reactive, Planned and Projects.
- Undertake site inspection of projects focusing on the safe, compliant delivery of all activities in progress and quality of work completed.
- Ensure operatives possess the correct and current qualifications and competencies to allow them to undertake the relevant work activities they are being employed to do.
- Participate in effective and appropriate planning to ensure optimum competent resource is available for the workload.
- Ensure IMS system and associated client systems are up to date with progress report
- Deliver the required targets and key performance indicators of the contract.
- Ensure that communications are delivered effectively so that operatives understand area/personal objectives, standards of service and performance. Deliver as appropriate toolbox talks, safety briefings and team briefs.
- Ensure all required data, records, forms etc. are recorded and submitted accurately and by the appropriate deadlines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, representatives and supply chain.
- To carry out standby and call out duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous gas management experience
- Gas Safety Passport
- Ability to lead engineers and drive performance
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, safety and statutory regulations.
- Experience in delivering works in a safe and compliant manner
- Competent to support front line operational staff
- Excellent understanding and commitment delivering on customer satisfaction
- Ability to influence and control cost
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Current UK driving licence
- A great working environment in a newly refurbished, modern office
- Ongoing training provided
- Company laptop and accessories
- Company vehicle
- Contributory pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Car parking
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
Hours: Full time
Location: Basildon, Essex
Salary: £42k – £48k